Sunday 16 March 2014

Model Dads review of Skirmish sangin


OK well I think its fairly obvious if you read this blog that you are a Skirmish Sangin fan. However, Model Dads has reviewed our beautiful product and we present it here for your delectation. They have made a few small mistakes but the tone is very supportive and its great to see they like the game.

Another reason I have posted the video here because if anybody is checking out the game this would be a good resource.

Its worth watching.

9 comments:

  1. Well done mate. Glad to see it's taking off. All that hard work is starting to pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I like it that the reviewer enjoyed the narrative component - its the bit that keeps me having fun in gaming. Of course it allows me to make funny sounds as well - just kidding-lol. Though I do take the naming of my characters extremely seriously....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anyone doubts the seriousness of the Grey Pashmina....

      Delete
  3. I see TGN have the review posted up aswell - that's the way to get the word out :)
    Craig - I am glad I am not the only one to do sound fx pew, pew :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Link Tom?

      Sound effects are key, I think we can all agree on that!

      Delete
  4. Here's linky
    http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys should make a You Tube, "How to play" video. Just show the basics that you already have In the free demo. It will help the more tech and multimedia addicted crowd to check out the game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Commissar,

    It is something we have been discussing at length so you never know.

    cheers
    Colin

    ReplyDelete